You laugh, you lose...

We get 4 new years of increasing immigration. Now at about 16,000 :( Tripled from last year.

Omg *facepalm.
If you're country was at the risk of getting taken over by immigrants, the government would have either decreased the yearly quota of immagrants they can take in or would make the conditions of immigration more strict. Don't worry, asians, muslims, blacks, indians, latinos are not gonna take over Norway any time soon.

OK GREAT, so basically your argument is "put a gun between the hands of a retard; if he shoots anybody, that's his fault".

Damn this world is full of morons. Fuck your religions, fuck your codes, fuck your Books, your stupid priests, and Ockham's razor ftw. If I bury a Harry Potter book, in 5.000 years, after the fall of mankind and its rebirth, someone will dig it and they'll all worship Lord Harry.

quoted

a research says that by 2025, Sweden will have 51% of immigrants

Don't think statistics are 100% accurate.
There are many factors that can change the outcome.
When researchers present statistics, they usually assume that every variable remains the same as it is today.
Also, researchers usually alter results to their advantage.

20090918.jpg

a research says that by 2025, Sweden will have 51% of immigrants

Could be possible. In Sweden, the immigration has really gone out of hands. I just hope Finland isn't going to same direction.

don't tell me you're a fuckmothering white supremacist

I am nationalist, that's for sure. I respect other cultures, but I don't want those here. What are you some hippie-greenpeace-multiculturalism-is beutiful-thing-faggot?

Link please

that was 2 years ago, i can't recall the site. But as in 2008, 18% of the population had foreign origins

Don't think statistics are 100% accurate.
There are many factors that can change the outcome.
When researchers present statistics, they usually assume that every variable remains the same as it is today.
Also, researchers usually alter results to their advantage.

yeah of course it's not 100%, but yet, it's a frightening number

Could be possible. In Sweden, the immigration has really gone out of hands. I just hope Finland isn't going to same direction.

I am nationalist, that's for sure. I respect other cultures, but I don't want those here. What are you some hippie-greenpeace-multiculturalism-is beutiful-thing-faggot?

no, i'm brown (my family are immigrants)

:lol:!!!

Some butthurt christian with humanistic values comes to cry about religion being so wonderful. IMO Scandinavia must remove every trace of christianity and especially islam, which is getting stronger here since the EU fuckheads wants Europe to be some multicultural wonderland.

Wrong. I argued that it doesn't defy common sense. I have no problem being with people who are (insert religion here). It's not my life. Every being is responsible to live their own life.

What you people are suggesting..let's say, I quote you for giggles:

"IMO Scandinavia must remove every trace of christianity and especially islam"..

You are suggesting genocide yourself, there. I am merely suggesting that I respect other people's decisions. It was, in fact, the inability to respect others believes that led to these acts of idiocy. Like yourself.

I don't believe the root of the problem in Europe is religion. What needs to happen is to control the immigration and assimilation needs to happen. Else, they should simply get kicked back into their countries. You have people (let's say Muslims) who immigrate from poor countries. They have little education, and they get support from the government with the minimal effort to assimilate into the culture.

It's sad when the statistics are that the majority of tax money to support families goes to immigrated people who do not want to assimilate and stick to their selves and others like them. They are undereducated, thus stupid. (This is Sweden).

Swabs:

Religion itself does not instruct people to kill other people. Religion might indeed have been a tool--it was. But people were undereducated, they themselves did not know how to read--everything they knew were told..brainwashed into them regardless of the basis of whatever religion. They could have been told it was the moral thing to do. Group A could have said that Group B (Who acted totally different) were unethical, thus it is the moral thing to do is cleansing regardless of God.

Might have been Utilitarianism and simply said that the consequence of killing all the Muslims would result in a better world for all to live in; thus, it is the right thing to do.

@The original person I'm quoting:
Scandinavia is hardly Christian..at least Sweden. They like to say, "Oh we are protestant. Right." I know no one that actually attends church and such. My old neighborhood before I moved to Stockholm used to have a church nearby--it's now a restaurant.

OK GREAT, so basically your argument is "put a gun between the hands of a retard; if he shoots anybody, that's his fault".

No. My argument, in those terms, is more that religion is a Nerf gun. The person holding it may be a retard. The fact that a retard can hold a Nerf gun is society. People who follow the retard with a Nerf gun are stupid.

But Nerf guns are fun for some people and bring great enjoyment.

So. Do I blame all the tragedies of human-kind on a Nerf gun?