You laugh, you lose...

Thought of it a couple days ago, made it in gimp. I lol'd. Maybe someone could fix the P?
163661_646676837467_19609892_36232459_7258381_n.jpg

I cant watch it, since I dont recieve mtv with my dvbt shit but I dont think I miss anything

Stop spamming with gay MTV shit. Get a life kid.
Thought this thread ws for posting whatever makes you laugh, not for Lord Thunder Jesus with fish up his ass to dictate all that is to be posted.
Besides, if you didn't laugh - you didn't lose! Yay for you!

For the record - I didn't like your Derpacell.

I cant watch it, since I dont recieve mtv with my dvbt shit but I dont think I miss anything
It's true, you don't miss much. Jackass and Dudesons are about the only thing I watch, and even then I don't really give a shit. I hardly ever watch TV.
In Canada, we didn't have the US's MTV channel until satellite - we had Much Music which was basically the same - but does anyone remember when North American music channels actually played music? What a novel concept that was!

Thought this thread ws for posting whatever makes you laugh

It is, and the shit that makes you laugh is all stuff from years ago that only appeals to 12-16 year olds. Jackass and the old CKY videos were funny years ago when it was new. They've been doing the same shit for 15 years. Jackass wasn't even that good, as the content had to fit onto a network meant for children.

but does anyone remember when North American music channels actually played music? What a novel concept that was!

You're obviously younger than 17, why are you trying to suddenly come off as an old man?

For the record - I didn't like your Derpacell.

U_MAD_obama_The_Ultimate_Graffiti_Guide-s450x286-94948-535.jpg

Guess what, I am fifteen - but there's other teens who read this site anyway, so what's the issue? Besides, you could get another fan-girl who's only here to stalk ALLUUUUUU. I least I try.

Not not trying to sound like an old (wo)man. I just find it kind of fucked they don't even play music any more on those channels - which is why I don't really watch them anymore. We used to have it on all the time when I was a little kid - oh, fond memories of Much Video On Demand.

And yes, I TOTALLYZ MAD. Imma take this cheese grater to my wrists now - you guys are sooooo mean and you make my life horrible!!!!1 RAGE RAGE.
silentrage.gif