You laugh, you lose...

Oh, oh! You laughed, you lose!

Unfortunately for you, you managed to lose w/o laughing.

hello-good-sir-on-behalf-of-the-internets-i-must-regretfully-inform-you-to-gtfo-and-take-your-fail-with-you.jpg

Thought you'd say something like that - easy to expect from lame "old" dudes exchanging shots with a teenager over something that really doesn't matter.
Aye, whatever, maybe I will GTFO - haven't decided quite yet. But there's not much to do around here in the anyway.
trollinsecondlife.jpg

I'm not mad.

I'm just saying you are young and stupid and the rest of us know it :D
And I know it too! :D
But young and stupid is the best way to be! We're all fucking retarded and crazy, but what else makes the adults at the mall walk faster than a group of loud punks behind them? Especially comes in handy during the holiday season. Run, bitches, run!

Looking back on the posts - I kind of started the argument. Sorry! But, next time I want you to bitch until I cry!

But young and stupid is the best way to be! We're all fucking retarded and crazy, but what else makes the adults at the mall walk faster than a group of loud punks behind them? Especially comes in handy during the holiday season. Run, bitches, run!

Looking back on the posts - I kind of started the argument. Sorry! But, next time I want you to bitch until I cry!

:lol:!
thats what life is all about

jesus christ how old are you

My name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.........Kid Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy