You Mix It! 1st Walk As Chaos Vox - BOGRENIZED

Having trouble with tempo... I can't open smt in logic pro unfortunately.. so you mind sending the tempo or something? id really liek to work on this song!

Here's my mix!

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW IT SOUNDS! I'm just learning so I need as much advice as possible please.

Glad people are still finding some use out of it. Sounds pretty decent! The guitars are a bit loud / undergained for my taste, but I'm a gain whore.

HOLY SHIT!!! Finally something BRUTAL WITHOUT SCREAMMING SHIT!
This is real heavy metal baby!

Cheers man! I'm lucky to have a vocalist / musician like Jerrod to collab with.

Having trouble with tempo... I can't open smt in logic pro unfortunately.. so you mind sending the tempo or something? id really liek to work on this song!

I don't use logic but the tempo information should also be embedded in the MIDI. If you import a MIDI file into a new project that should work, at least it does in Cubendo.

OH and PS there is a video coming for this song, almost done now and looking pretty faking sweet I must say!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for giving us/me the chance to mix your wonderful work, this sounds like some killer stuff man, can't wait to get going and ruin it for sure!

Logic doesn't like tempo maps for some reason, I read that you have to mess about and they will accept them but as far as dragging and dropping I've not had any joy. I also use ableton free, that excepts them, so I just note down the tempo changes and input them in Logic by hand, so to speak.

Amazing song Sacha. Nice work on DI´s recording.

Sorry for my shitty english.

Final with tsex30, ampegvx, steven slate, trueverb for snare and supertap for voices.

Sacha, fantastic song. I wish I could write a song like that. :guh:

All Guitars (Distorted and Clean, not Acoustic at the end of course) were reamped using 5150III 50W>HB212>SM57

I hope I didn't screw it up too much. In my defense I have a major head-cold. :D

EDIT: Hopefully this version will not make anybodys ears bleed. Thanks blocked ears. :eek:

Cheers M8! What do you think of that Texas Grind bass VST anyway?

Well.. not the best bass vsti out there but it does the job sometimes. It sounds really mechanical and messing with velocities makes things even worse. It has probably the most balanced low end ever but there's a damn resonance at around 2k which I really don't like. I should have probably used something else in the mix :) my apologies

Awesome video! When is the album coming out?! ;)
I want to add it to my Enditol collection.

Here's my mix! The song mixed itself, basically.