You nostalgia, you lose

Notice how metal this commercial was, i.e., lightning, fire, leather jackets, and that heavy metal scream at the end. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
pontsolaris.jpg

bmx-bandits-nicole-kidman1.jpg

user1367_1169266809.jpg

718GXZS1MNL._SL500_AA280_.gif

atmosfear.jpg

I've lost on here already. Actually pretty much from the get go. But here are some things I did enjoy. I would take a picture of them like I did my Lite Brite, but they don't look as good as this picture I found. I actually have a whole bunch of old stuff and junk that I'd like to take photos and post. Half the stuff I cannot believe my mom even kept. It rules.

Yes they were. Since I am girl, I never had GI Joes, but my brothers did and thye did the same exact thing. I buuilt houses for my Barbies. The Lincoln Logs I have now are in their orginal bin and everything, but they didn't look as good as that picture. And since I am always babysitting my little cousins, they started drawing on it with crayons. So, it looks even more crappy. They are under my bed with some fireworks. Me and my mom are supposed to do something with them though. I am looking forward to doing it.

The best thing I ever owned (back then) and what made me and my sister not fight as kids. We were awesome bakers.

That's the one 'girl toy' I would have loved to have as a kid. Fucking cookies, cakes and pastries ftw!

I did spent quite a lot of time with this baby though:

2476ad7ccd09c1fd.jpg

Yeah, I think a lot of boy would at that age. I know my brothers liked it. They would help us out with it, but mainly, they would wait for what was done so they can eat it.

And I remember that aswell. My brothers had one. It was always a mess when in use. Those days, the best.