You will all be stricken by Jealousy when you read this.

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
A couple days ago, I went to my sister's house. She had some mail for me (I moved out of sister's house 2 months ago, btw.)
One of the envelopes- post marked 5/7- was from:
bRaT
No return address, just bRaT. She sent me a letter!:D
She told me that her and her husband have gotten a lot done in their new house. (Except hook up the computer.) She was currently working on their yard.
Her family is doing well.
She's been doing her DARK TOWER homework. She has read It, Insomnia, Bag of Bones, Desperation and The Regulators, and is currently reading From a Buick 8.
She said, "I totally miss all you guys," and she wanted me to say "Hi!" to you all.
bRaT also told me that she planned on getting Music of Mass Destruction as a Mother's Day gift IF she could find it at Wal-Mart :erk: .
She finished by writing, "I'll be back online by July at the latest. I'm trying for June, but I still have more money to spend at Home Depot."

I liked Bag of Bones, though parts of it were lame, it was good over all.
I e-mailed her, but who knows when she'll get that...
What's really weird, is that I had a dream about the pRiNcEsS 2 days before I got that letter. In the dream, she was in the hospital :erk: (and, no, she wasn't a hot nurse, she was a hot/injured patient)

jdelpi said:
And you were her doctor?
That was a different dream: I was the doctor, Metal Maiden was the nurse, bRaT was the patient... Uhhhhhh-huh-huh-huh......

when I read the name of the thread, I thought you were gonna say something like:

I took home twin sisters and their milf mom home and had a banging ole good time

That´s cool man, thanx and hi too.
I´ve just done Dreamcatcher. It´s ok but no Pet Sematary or Needful Things, where are those days.
BTW I own two copies of Bag Of Bones, one in English and the other in my language.
Horns Up.

AlexStomp said:
when I read the name of the thread, I thought you were gonna say something like:

I took home twin sisters and their milf mom home and had a banging ole good time
That would've been pretty cool.