You won't be an elite DT forum member until...

Naku ist krig said:
Could this be when mister Stanne arrived and K. Goss (ok.. it might have been her look-a-like also) wanted me to take pic of her and Stanne, and I at least tried passing my beer to someone and taking the picture?
it wasn't her look-alike, it was the real kimberly. but no, i think you offered me a beer a little earlier, when we were by the bar. you were holding two in your hands and you gave me one with a few words of appreciation for my wonderful bod... i mean, job at getting you guys there and the band as well.

@rahvin: If I really did that, I won´t beat myself up today because obviously I have been a good boy - i just don´t remember it. :D

*remembers how he held two beers, and maybe gave one of them away*

*remembers that he thanked Rahvin*

*still can´t link these two events*

Does anyone remeber anything from that night or were we - michele and me- the only ones that were sober?

Naku ist krig said:
Does anyone remeber anything from that night or were we - michele and me- the only ones that were sober?
hey, at least i was more sober than stanne

rahvin said:
the day's just begun. in fact, the day hasn't officially begun until i can look at the screen without blinking 4 times per second.
pfff when you wrote that i was freezing on a train, in the fog, without blinking, i should be a honorary pineapple knight already

of the bu's watch, or the night's bu

fireangel said:
Oh, I missed Kimberly Goss :( Didn´t even see her, I saw Anders Fridén there, though...
... :cry: i missed out on the celebrity-spotting event
i might have been a bit drunk after all. plus i have horrible eyesight
why dont we repeat it? ok? tomorrow at tavastia, great.

mousewings said:
how about sexually abuse another board member?

That is level 0ne thing..

-althought I think I havent done that yet.

We should take this elite -thing to complitely different dimension..

Actually, I've been debating just putting all of our sims in one house and having a giant DT-Board Big Brother :) It could be another sticky thread :p I'll give a weekly update of who did what in the house, and everyone votes who has to find a new place to live, hehe.

~kov.