You'll never believe who just called me!!

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
Really? i though he was flirting with you in the group convo thing, i can;t imagine what was going on the private messag box between you two!:ill::)

And i introduced him to Opeth!!! i dont know if he likes it, but how awsomme would it be if i can say to someone that;
me - Did you know that got Stphan Fort`e into Opeth?
Them - Really? AreYou to friends?
me - Yup, we talk alot...i introduced him to it!
hehe, that would be awsomme!

:lol: trust me he was tame in the group convo compared to private pm.. not that im complaining, its not everyday a musician from one of my favorite bands in the world flirts with me.

p.s shreddi.. never forget who introduced YOU to HIM :lol:.. :D

Yeah I was talking with Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil for a while just about shows here in Canada, and now they're coming here on Monday to play in Ottawa which is awesome! I've waited 2 and a half years to see them, and now they're coming to my hometown. Doubt she'd remember me though since last time I corresponded with her was about a year and a half ago before their montreal show with moonspell that they didn't make it out to. I also talked to Rune from Reclusion (most of you may not have heard of them,good band though), he had ICQ and all that but I haven't seen him on there in about a good 6 months.

I find metal band members to really enjoy talking to their fans because most of us (and I say "most" because some people treat them like teenage girls seeing prince william sometimes), treat them just like normal human beings, and they like that I think, as well as the fact that you can carry on a normal conversation with them because most of them are not jaded or have that rockstar attitude or aura about them at all. Some do, but not many.