Young Guitar DVD - Passage to the Reaper

Cityhunter

New Metal Member
May 1, 2003
I saw the video recently and i just wanted to know if someone could tell me what the classic stuff is called they are playing (Alexi and Roope).

It starts at 1:29 (Demonstration #1). So if someone knows the title or tabs to download please help.

Cityhunter

Hi, I am Japanese. Nice to c u guys.

I have the YG magazine and the title is 'Seasons - Summer' by Vivaldi!!
(I dont know if the spell is correct:p)
The magazine has the tabs of some phrases from the demonstration:hotjump:

Great !!! Thanks a lot manabu. Now I'm going to learn it. Perhaps in a few years...

to wildchild: i got it from the sweden][MetalManiacs][MP3 Hub (metal.no-ip.info:411), but there were only 2 sources.

I think it's complete. It's 15:15min long and 109MB.

If you have problems getting it, pm me.

Cityhunter

Yeah, it's 15:15, so it's complete.

I have the DVD here as well, and I'm going to rip it to send it to a few friends soon, so I might as well upload it and post the url here.

Cityhunter said:
to wildchild: i got it from the sweden][MetalManiacs][MP3 Hub (metal.no-ip.info:411), but there were only 2 sources.

Cityhunter

Thanks man! It must be a really good hub, it's the second time today that someone recommends me to connect there.

I have a very "lazy" connection, although I have dsl, I'll try to find it...

This video must be awesome, uh?
headbob.gif

ok guys.. i really need this video you know.. i love to play guitar and i am that kind of a fan that get's erection when i hear the sweeping with alexi and janne in bed of razors.. and when the guitarsolo starts i will ejaculate.. all the way down to the last refrain..

please help me out or i will commit suicide

slaesh said:
ok guys.. i really need this video you know.. i love to play guitar and i am that kind of a fan that get's erection when i hear the sweeping with alexi and janne in bed of razors.. and when the guitarsolo starts i will ejaculate.. all the way down to the last refrain..

please help me out or i will commit suicide

You get Get a boner over Bed of Razors?
You better not listen to Aces High or Kissing the Shadows then.

NeedledWarheart said:
You get Get a boner over Bed of Razors?
You better not listen to Aces High or Kissing the Shadows then.

i think i have listened to all of the stuff cob ever recorded and own all the albums and yes i have listened alot to aces high, though i hate maiden covers cause noone seems to do em better then maiden..
kissing the shadows i like but it's to fucking frantic (tick tack tick tack).
the solo in bed of razors is so simple and flows so good with the music that it just pierces right into my heart man!
anyway, i do not ejaculate to music if i am not doing a girl that is, since you guys seems to have no sense of humor at all. otherwise i am sick or all the people i hang out with are fucking sick and stupid for having this perverted sexual humor

no to the question:
please, can someone help me to get this video, i would love to see it? :)

Cityhunter said:
Great !!! Thanks a lot manabu. Now I'm going to learn it. Perhaps in a few years...

Cityhunter

What does that mean up there