Young Guitar DVD TABS

Hylian

Nov 22, 2001
Berlin
I remember that someone around here was asking for the tabs for Alexi's lecture from Young Guitar's DVD. Well, I've tabbed them all out (several of them are a bit diferent from the Magazine's tabs, specially at the end, since some things were't notated correctly there).

You can download them from here: http://razorback.yi.org/darkmare/tabs/

Reactions: BodomiC
somefuckingwarrior said:
get the avi from direct connect, dc++. i downloaded it but i can only hear it, not see it. ive tried every damn codec i can find.
great work on the tabs by the way man!
Thanks!
I might be able to rip it and place it online somewhere.

somefuckingwarrior said:
get the avi from direct connect, dc++. i downloaded it but i can only hear it, not see it. ive tried every damn codec i can find.
great work on the tabs by the way man!

have u tried divx? www.divx.com..
u use irc or anything...i neeed that avi!!! support a fellow home counties patron! :D

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! Ive dled two diff ones and both I get no damn sound just video....Ive messed with all types of codecs, and still nothing....Can somone tell me the actual filesize? please? I dled one that was 40MB and another that was 60MB both no sound, both cut off at the 10 min point....Grrrr and that bodom DC hub is still down.

i downloaded the 150mb file the sound works but only a few pictures show, like it doesnt show the picture going with the music. it shows one picture then 30 secs later it shows that picture and so on...