your 80s thrash metal approval

which of these bands get your approval for the 1980-1990 period?

• anthrax

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • celtic frost

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • coroner

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • destruction

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • kreator

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • megadeth

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • metallica

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • onslaught

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • sepultura

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • slayer

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • sodom

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • testament

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Bambi said:
jaysus is there any record you DONT have??
mekong delta picture disc maybe??

which one? Music Of Erich Zann on Steamhammer? does it have to be picture disc or are you just being fussy? :lol:

the Gnome picture disc? 40 euro? :p
Without Honour ep picture disc? 50 euro? ( a rare little kunt this yoke )

my dying groom said:
B000023Y2H.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

nailed to the cross ! :kickass:
Holy shit Ive just realised how shit that album cover is

breaklose said:
ado could you get me '...and justice for all' or 'renewal' on vinyl for cheap?

30 e's for '...and justice for all' double lp gatefold , its mint like, you wann it?

got other one also, its in your pm box

ikeaboy said:
the Gnome picture disc? 40 euro? :p
Without Honour ep picture disc? 50 euro? ( a rare little kunt this yoke )
jesus fucking christ, how were you able to name them? tell me you googled em for the love of god!! the gnome picture disc, i havent even heard half their stuff and you have the piccy disc. if i had a turntable id pay for it

Bambi said:
Im still in shock here, do yuo remember they got like a quarter page write up in MH for the music of eric zann??

pm'd the links right to ya ;) you could get them yourself for 5 or 10 euro cheaper, dont mind the little extra profit ive added on there :lol:

no i dont recall seeing that, i remember their covers, espeically that logo they used haha, ive heard one or two of their tunes.

ah i always liked Sepultura, at least they still retain that raw sound and punk ethic, and igor's a powerful percussionist. theyre far better experienced live than at home

ah but its raw mehdi its raw! theyve gone back to recording in sao paulo, when max was there it was all limos and fancy studios, i blame yer wan, gloria estafen

oh eh *coughs* twas i who voted for Onslaught, i just ticked all the boxes, to even it all up and avoid rattling my brain last night :lol: call me lazy and metal!