Your Ads are everywhere on UM!! =)

Originally posted by Strangelight
Impaled Nazarene- Tol cormpt norz norz norz is fairly mean as well. Especially the intro and first track. I dont think anyone beats his vocals there for that type of thing. BTW, anyone heard the new Napalm Death? I heard a bit that sounded like Procreation Of The Wicked:eek:

wow dunc i never knew you checked out such stuff! im amazed!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
wow dunc i never knew you checked out such stuff! im amazed!

hehe. Did you think I sit in the moon garden all day, crying with a violin hehe?
I got some proper hardcore hardcore stuff here as well as nice acoustic stuff. Theres no boundaries

hehe. Did you think I sit in the moon garden all day, crying with a violin hehe?
I got some proper hardcore hardcore stuff here as well as nice acoustic stuff. Theres no boundaries

no actually i was thinking of you in front of a grand piano! hahaha

this is really cool!

what about the suicide veil, you still wear it, don't you? tell me you do, i'd hate to know you don't :cry:

Originally posted by moody
actually, they might ask for some shirts too. there's a pretty manly atmosphere at metal festivals. i still remember that night in germany, sleeping in a tent, having germans blasting grindcore on a massive speaker the whole night. kinda traumatising.

well,better that having germans spitting on your tent and belching!!!!:rolleyes: *MEN!*,eh?and then a noisy,hairy-chested MAN came and gave the final shot to my tries to have some sleep,playing guitar and singing "with or without youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!:lol:
this is Mehdi guys,a true hairy experience!:cool: :eek:

Hey,i'll help yous start a MAN campaign in europe.I'll spread the word in Greece first,with posters and white t-shirts with hairy chest drawing logo,that you will be allowed to buy in three versions:
1)Joey de maio(novice-shaved chest poser)
2)Mehdi(Warrior-ambitious merdit)
3)Sophia's dad(champion-real bear)

,according to how how long you have been in the club,or how MANLY you are.

there will also be a MAN club,where you will only be allowed to enter without a t-shirt.

are you in?

the victory is ours!

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
Hey,i'll help yous start a MAN campaign in europe.I'll spread the word in Greece first,with posters and white t-shirts with hairy chest drawing logo,that you will be allowed to buy in three versions:

there will also be a MAN club,where you will only be allowed to enter without a t-shirt.

are you in?

the victory is ours!

you forget a catagory! :mad: MINE!

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

are you in?

the victory is ours!

but what are the criteria for being manly, sophia?