Your Better Off Dead can be downloaded from

it doesnt work? says exceeded bandwith or something...thanks a bunch tho.

I hear the new song ¡¡¡¡ (you`re better off dead)

It is different than the other songs of the other albums

DO U WANT TO HEAR ``COB`` WITH ANOTHER STYLE?

Originally posted by Zarok666
It's very tempting but I can resist. (At least I hope so)

Hey Christoph! Know what? Yesterday I downloaded the song. But I wasnt going to hear it til I have the single... But... Yesterday I dreamed with... This song!! I dreamed I was listening it. Ok. This morning I said my brother (loReaper) "Hey Miguel, Im not going to listen to it yet, but... wanna listen it you?" He heard it. Then I said "What. What do you think?" And he said "WOW. I liked it. But... COB changed their style again!!! Its totally different to the other songs...". Then I said "OK. "I will hear it" and in the moment I was going to click PLAY in my WinAMP, I said "FUCK, NO!!!" and I closed it. But... an hour later, I said "FUCK! I need to hear it!". And I heared it. And... WOW. My first coment "Its good!!! But..." (I was a bit... disapointed). But, fuck! I puted it again. I listened it twice more. AND WOW ITS FUCKIN GREAT!! I LOVE IT. DEFINITELY IS THE HEAVYEST BODOM SONG!!!! (not the best, eh!!!). It rules. I love the chorus.

But I made myself a promisse. Not to hear it again til' I have the single in my hands. So... I deleted the MP3 from my PC. Now...
IM WAITING TO HEAR IT AGAIN!!! COB DID IT AGAIN :headbang:

Originally posted by bodomite
HEY AMERICAN ALEXI!
I havent seen u online in a long time where ya been?

damn where the hell have you been???

Nando: I'm very disappointed. I really thought you could make it. I did this mistake with the Hate Me single in 2000. I downloaded it as a very low quality MP3 and listend to it many times until I got the single. It was strange after I heard it because it wasn't new anymore. In the end I thought that it would have been better if I didn't download that song before.
But everybody can do what he/she wants to.

Zarok666... u r fucking rite, i must admit. Now I realized i made a mistake hearing that low-fi mp3 before the single is out. I deleted it from my computer, I'm not gonna hear it again until I find... a hi-fi mp3 taken from the cds (and btw i'm still gonna buy it if it'll be available here in italy).