Your Desktop

George said:
Legendary wallpaper Saut, have a link for similar ones?

I get most of my wallpapers from www.deviantart.com in the wallpapers section. Just browse the "favorites" and you're bound to find some good stuff.

Here's a direct link to the wallpaper section: http://wallpaper.deviantart.com/

Also, so far my desktop slays everyone else's. Links > Icons. Plus my calendar and notepad are totally sweet.

Picture1_____________.jpg

because my internet has gayed up, i am having to use public computers at the moment.

gay.

But my background will be one of the following:

01l.jpg

02l.jpg

03l.jpg

04l.jpg

I use the silver and green XP theme, because it looks a lot better than the boring classic one. When i can be arsed, i have Style XP installed with a better theme though. And then i have lots of really useless icons, downloads, documents that i save to the desktop by habit. Its a mess.

You can use your imagination to work out what a screenshot would look like from all that.

1. Use the screen shot/Print screen key, open up Paint and paste the image. Save as a .jpg
2. Go to a pic hosting site, like www.photobucket.com, register (free, and takes only a minute or two), and upload your pic
3. Copy the tagline of the picture (the one that starts with
www.yourpicture goes in here.com

I asked him how to do it, he posted the instructions for me... but I edited my post and now it looks like he posted the instructions for no apparent reason. Thanks for the instructions man.

Looking for a Job said:
the background of the bass clef is different than the desktop background :erk:

Yeh. When I had it all black, there was a line around the picture that annoyed me. I changed the background colour to match those little lines on the bass-clef. The line is still there, but it's not that visible anymore.

It all looks a bit shitty anyways, but I don't really care.