Your dream car?

Serge... said:
That Zonda is ugly as shit. Anyway, I'm not all that into exotic, expensive, impossible to own cars. I'm going to buy a car later this year and i'm thinking a late 90s Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, but I'd love to get a WRX. Kinda out of my price range. I don't even know what my ideal car would be... I guess something like the Skyline Sephiroth showed in that pic. There's a pimpmobile. Giggity Giggity.
Yea, I love Skylines more than anything, but I do like the Zonda.

4292-5.jpg

4292-3.jpg

Though, I prefer Nismo over anything which is why I'd rather have a Skyline or one of these babies:

1510-2.jpg

thebigyetti said:
you want some hot n sour soup w/ that rice?
yes please :)
i gotto admit that that Evo is a bit exaggerated, but i couldnt find a better pic at the time
the pic that i was basically looking for was:
00019.jpg

Mammoth said:
This is probably what you pecker-heads could afford though!!! :lol:
p50a.jpg
actually i drive this car
front3.4.jpg

but in white....
but it is basically the same thing :D :lol:

Yeah, I am getting an Audi s8, Jaguar XR , BMW Z3 M, or an ninties Porsche next fall from Germany, do not kow if I'd classify them as anything near a dream car but I have been waiting for five years to afford one. I am driving an old beat up Audi 100 now (do not know the model name in the states probably some gay animal name like Audi-gopher??) and a really cool old Ford Zephyr '62 that is MINT.

@silentnighttrobbongnight: :lol: I want a dragon like that too!!! No actually put me down for two, I want my women to ride in style as well!

@seph:Looks like that parked car has been sodomized by Rocco, that could be the uglies rear I've ever seen on a supercar.... Where does the beerkeg go? Cause that is why you drive a truck now isn't? :D

Mammoth said:
Yeah, I am getting an Audi s8, Jaguar XR , BMW Z3 M, or an ninties Porsche next fall from Germany, do not kow if I'd classify them as anything near a dream car but I have been waiting for five years to afford one. I am driving an old beat up Audi 100 now (do not know the model name in the states probably some gay animal name like Audi-gopher??) and a really cool old Ford Zephyr '62 that is MINT.

@silentnighttrobbongnight: :lol: I want a dragon like that too!!! No actually put me down for two, I want my women to ride in style as well!

@seph:Looks like that parked car has been sodomized by Rocco, that could be the uglies rear I've ever seen on a supercar.... Where does the beerkeg go? Cause that is why you drive a truck now isn't? :D
Don't confuse me!! Stop!! Ummm.......which parked car? :Spin:

hmm.

My dream car would be some american, maybe dodge or chevy, possibly chrysler. With automatic transmission, so I don't have to problem my brains with changing gears(it's really annoying when you're trying to talk on your cell phone and then you have to change gear.. :p ).

It would have to have some weird custom paints on it or something. Probably something related to CoB or metal music in general.

this is my car btw;
s32.jpg

it's exactly the same as the pic except i don't have that roofwindow
I really don't like the color though (bought it 2ndhand) so for the moment i'm saving up and when i have enough money i'm gonna respray it in "Hatebreeder green" :D (i already have the COB car sticker on it, hehe)