Your Dream Song Covered by Kalmah!!

drkluscious

Mar 8, 2004
USA
Lets imagine Kalmah decided to do a cover of any song for their next album. What song would be your "dream" song for Kalmah to cover? Personally, I think a cover of anything by Dream Theater would be awesome. I also think a cover of "Angel of Death" by Slayer would be pretty sweet as well.

And for those of you who will say: "D00d I'd love to hear a cover of Skin O' My Teeth by Megadeth!!!1111"

...my only advise is for you to go out and pick up "They Will Return" :D

For me a cover of Blood of Faith Stains My Hands by Eternal Tears of sorrow
would be awesome :hotjump: and antti has it easy to play it if he remember the song :D

50 cent would be fucking cool. way fucking cool.i bet they would get so big if they did that. 50 cent is da man. thug life. ryde or die.

I hate to be sorta cliche and suggest an Iron Maiden song but I really would like to hear Kalmah do a sped up version of Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. Imagine how rippin' that would sound?

Otherwise another Megadeth tune would be awesome - but this time something from Rust In Peace... Tornado Of Souls or Take No Prisoners would be awesome.

how about a non-metal song that they would have to change and make their own? if they covered a maiden song it would sound exactly like madien except with screamy vocals instead. what would the point of that be? im sick of all the melodeath bands doing covers that sound just like the original. its boring.