Your every day carry.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
What do you guys carry around every day? Only stuff that you are guaranteed to have on your person at all times, if that includes a laptop in a case that counts. I'm a tad bored today so throwing up this topic. Also Merry Christmas assholes. :lol: :headbang:

100_1209_zps39f8f4d1.jpg

- Car/House keys with a small mag light.
- Kobalt multi tool
- iphone 5
- Leather wallet (no idea what brand it's a few years old at this point)
- Kershaw leek knife
- iphone 5 headphones

I usually have a pen as well, but those change often and are always just generic throw aways.

I will never understand why so many people carry knives around with them.

My EDC is a card case w/cash, ID, 1 debit, 1 credit card, a carabiner w/car and house keys, and my iPhone 5 in a Ringke Slim case or a Mophie battery case. Coin pocket usually has a pick in it and sometimes I've got some chapstick. That's pretty much it.

at "all" times?

Not a lot.
Sometimes I just can't be assed to immediately put on pants after waking up, and my dog is lazy and doesn't always stand up the same time I do, which gives me time to be a bum :lol:

Dunno...I guess if pantless times don't count, then wallet with drivers licence,guitar picks, social card thingy, blood donation card with blood type on it and bank card (notice how money is NOT always in there?^^).
When I'm in the flat I don't carry my keys around with me, the phone is usually on a desk, and not always with me when I go out :p

And yeah, merry christmas fuckheads :headbang:

I will never understand why so many people carry knives around with them.

It's a tool. I open crap with it (boxes, cds movies etc...). Actually I split a pill with it this morning because I could find the stupid pill spliter.

It would be a joke as any sort of self defense option. There is a safety on it so it's not like you can just wing it open all that quick.

i have a backpack full of shit when i'm working audio. not even gonna go there.

typical day off is
1. phone
2. wallet
3. keys (with usb stick & bottle opener)
4. multitool (i love multitools)
5. a sharpie if i remember

Speaking of multi tools. I actually tried out the hassle free lifetime warranty on one of those Kobalt multi tools. I broke one of the tools on an old one and took it in to Lowe's and asked "are these really hassle free?"

They said yes and told me to go get a new one. No issues, out the door with a new multi tool.

I know Gerber and Leatherman do similar warrantys but I can't walk into a store and have them swap it out, I would have to mail it. Plus I think I would rage quit if I ever lost a $50-120 Leatherman. I would lose much sleep over a $20 Kobalt.