your favorite bloodbath song

best bloodbath moments

"SOO YOU FUCKIN DIE!....DIE!"
"mass strangulation,hysteric conjuration,macabre infestation,worship defecation,soul evisceration,death hallucination,malignant humiliation,ritualistic suffocation...suffocation!!"
"KNOW ME AS THE SOUL COLLECTOR!"
all of like fire
"YOU...CRY OUT!"

Either Like Fire (So Powerful...how the first thing out of Mikael's evil throat is "I AM ETERNAL!!!!!"

or

So You Die!!!!!!

Such a badass album... Ways to the Grave... followed closely by Cry My Name.... Something about the chorus of WttG makes me want to murder.

I don't see why people seems to go mad with Bloodbath. I have the EP Breeding Death and didn't see anything especial. They are OK, average old school death metal, but not the sort of band that I would adore. May be I should listen to the album. Is it much better than the EP?

The Soulcollector.

There's just something that gives that song a certain atmosphere... probably the lead guitar parts. AWESOME!

Other songs coming close are Ways To The Grave, Breeding Death and Cry My Name.

so you die all the way! don't know why, but there is something in this song which really reminds me of Carcass.

I downloaded some of their "test"-songs from their homepage.. and found Cry My Name. It's like the only song I've listened to :p.

For some reason -> Love Katatonia and Opeth.. but not Bloodbath.