Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Dean, very good quality guitars for the money. I had a 79' series V and now have the Dime-O-Flame and it is one of the nicest guitars I have owned and I have owned guitars from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Ibanez, Jackson, Washburn, & Kramer. Mahogany body, set neck, recessed licensed Floyd, Dimebucker. I usually have to at least change pickups on new guitars that I buy but I didn't have to do a damn thing to this one other than a basic setup. These guitars have a nice heavy weight to them with killer sustain. I would compare them to the feel of a Les Paul but with a faster neck and of course the Floyd.

Anyone notice Carvin up there twice? (After 9 pages, I'm sure somebody said something about it already.)

I mostly like esps...mostly. But my favourite esp is based off a jackson RR3....thats right Alexi Laiho's signature. I'm getting his cheaper ALEXI600 soon. The reason alexi's is my fav is cuz it has a cool jackson body but also has 24 frets....oh and it's even cheaper than the RR3. :worship:

not on the list...but im a PRS fan...though honestly i dont really play much guitar...im mostly basing it off of what my friends say..and that its used by alot of my favorite bands

I have an epiphone sg with gibson stuff on it,but I want to get a Dean v.

Yeah i went with bc rich because i played that and my washburn but im prolly trading my washburn for dean soon

Vai-Malmsteen-Laiho-Fan said:
I mostly like esps...mostly. But my favourite esp is based off a jackson RR3....thats right Alexi Laiho's signature. I'm getting his cheaper ALEXI600 soon. The reason alexi's is my fav is cuz it has a cool jackson body but also has 24 frets....oh and it's even cheaper than the RR3. :worship:
you mean RR5?

I play an Ibanez, but I'd rather play a Gibson Explorer .
Is Jackson a subsidiary of the Fender group? I mean is
it Fender's stand-alone metal line of guitars?
somebody told me that but i don't know if it's true