Your favorite concert/band shirt

Hmmm...hard to pick a single favorite, but here are a few, in no particular order:

Styx -- original shirts from The Grand Illusion tour (77-78) and the Pieces of Eight (78-79) tour
Journey -- original shirt from the Departure tour (1980)
TNT -- Intuition tour

Unfortunately, I wasn't actually at any of those tours, but wish I had been. So, I collected the shirts. :)

@Squeak: House of Lords, huh? Cool! Love that band...

Steph

I loved "Sahara," but didn't care for House of Lords' other albums. They were kind of the fore-runners to my taste in power metal.

Styx's "Pieces of Eight" and "Grand Illusion?" Most excellent.

My favorite shirt from a concert is probably one of my Bella Morte shirts. They are not a metal band (though they are metal fans), but they are cool and good friends of mine.

With few exceptions, I'll only wear shirts for bands that I have met or are friends with. If I am going to be a walking billboard for a band, it better be someone who I know is cool :)

I saw Judas Priest on the Screaming for Vengence tour on Halloween night. It was in a rather small venue (Arlington Park Race Track), so there were maybe 2,000 people there. The jersey I got has the Hellion bird on the back riding a broom with a witch hat on, and it says, "Trick or Treat Vengence." On the front is the same bird, but instead of the witch thing, it's carrying an evil looking pumpkin, and it says, "Screaming for Halloween."

I've had Priest fans offer to buy it off my back. It's way too small now, but my wife still wears it.

well i did just get another kick ass shirt. its dream evil's dragonslayer, its sick. got the album cover on front, and has the fire fade into the black. then on the right sleeve it has a picture of a dragon. then on the back it had a dragon spitting fire and it has the chorus to Heavy Metal In The Night in fuckin awesome font.

Thunder! Lightning! Fighting!
HEAVY METAL IN THE NIGHT!
Monters! All dying! By axes!
BLEEDING IN THE BURNING LIGHT!