• Wasting Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrathchild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: (write in below)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
You forgot to vote yourself!

This was a no-brainer for me. I may have better playing on other tracks, or better overall mixing, but in my mind, Hallowed ushered in a new era for the IMG. It was tight, all the instruments were up to par, I simply love the work with the chime during the intro...I've been told the solos kick ass, Jim did a great job singing (one of his best)...in short, it all came together well.

Other had a lot of good parts, had lots of good intentions...but fell short one way or another...or has come after Hallowed and merely 'tied' it as far as overall quality.

...plus its one of my favorite Maiden songs.

Shit yeah...id have to agree with you rabs.... Hallowed just kicked mega farkin ass....!!! Ill be takin that one to the grave without a doubt and for that i thank you all lads.... ;) I still cant pick any faults with that one....

Id have to rate seventh son of a seventh son a close second.... ( for my own personal view that is though ) ...mainly because i know the mega mixing effort that was needed on this farker.... And when u listen hard its a farkin fine attempt for such an intricate song......

...but its not quite hallowed....!!

Damn i love the guild...!!!!

Nicely put Meds. You echo my sentiments exactly. I think was puts Hallowed over 7th in my book is that 7th is not yet officially finished..afterall, there was never a vocal version. Or was there?

Thanks Constantine! :)

I'd probably put Sign of the Cross up there with Hallowed too, and Seventh Son when it's done. You guys did a great job with those! Ya know, I was never much of a Blaze era Maiden fan, so I wasn't really hip to Sign of the Cross, but now that you guys did it, it's one of my favorite Maiden tunes! Although, I listen to your version much more than the Maiden one. The Maiden one would probably sound weird to me now. I'll be thinking, "Who's that on the bass? Ugh, get Constantine on there!" :lol:

well hell yeah.... ive just re-visited the alexander the great mix and its still pretty impressive..... this one still stands up pretty cool considering it was the first song id ever contributed on for the guild...

And yeah its one of favs for ec's bass work.....

I think i slightly killed it with delay on the vox track though....

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate

If I were to list them, I'd have Flight of Icarus right up there too! Your mix on that one turned out great! Nice, rich bottom end on it! :)

My mix? You're mixed up me and Adde again... :p :lol:

He he yeah Icarus is a cool song. The mix came out fine with nice heavy guitars. I just wish that Got the fire will be completed also, that one rocks.