With avi out of the way, who will be the next poster to get married?

Who will be the next poster to get married?

• xfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baliset

• VangelicSurgeon

• goatschool

• IanDork107

• capeda

• Firedwarf

• FrostGiant

• The Dope

• Total voters
i believe it is...a lot of it is pretty beat-up, like, worn-off fur or bent legs or whatever. i don't think they manufacture brand-new preserved stoats and beat them up a little to make them look antique, if that's what you're asking.

you never know. either way, it's just yuck. if i went to someone's house and they had a dead chick glued to a board on their coffee table i'd probably start crying.

what if they had a giant alligator skull, jaws open, perched right above their kid's crib? that's what i want to do.

the dead chick would be a little disturbing. especially if she was someone i recognized.

incidentally, i'm looking at a picture of freddy right now. last night i found my copy of the Josh-mix you made--it had been missing for a month--so i popped it in.

he's gnawing a couch or something?

in the picture? no he's a baby in that one i think. and trying to figure out how to jump up on it. he doesn't chew furniture. just rugs.

wow. he's big.

he also looks kind of like

cookie_halfhalf.gif

To counter the evil bunny torture pics... I will now tell cute bunny stories.

My parents bought this "dwarf" rabbit who turned out to be a California Rex. Due to the bunny's tendency to help herself to any party snacks left around (including cocktails), she gained some weight and was put on a diet. One night after this decree, there was a rather odd noise coming from the fridge. Upon examining the vegetable bin, they found a rather hungry she-bunny giving Jenny Craig the proverbial finger.