With avi out of the way, who will be the next poster to get married?

Who will be the next poster to get married?

• xfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baliset

• VangelicSurgeon

• goatschool

• IanDork107

• capeda

• Firedwarf

• FrostGiant

• The Dope

• Total voters
What Xfer needs:
thankstomer.jpg

a guy i know had almost that exact thing happen- he was mowing his lawn and found a nest of bunnies. one was hurt by the mower, and i just happened by at the exact time he was mowingand found them, so we took them to the animal hospital and they took care of it. then they told us to put vanilla extract around the nest so the human smell would be gone and the mom rabbit would come back. there must've been like 7 rabbits in that little area about the size of your cupped hands.

oh jeez i was just looking at an anti-vivisectionist website and they have a call out to boycott one of the best stores in allston! this little place called Flyrabbit that sells things like hollowed-out ostrich eggs ($8) and dusty glass bell jars with preserved insects in them and stuff.

http://www.neavs.org/resources/Update/2002_winter/vol3no1_flyrabbit.htm

bastards. they're acting like the store is a death factory of onsite animal testing or something.

NEAVS and our many supporters are once again demanding that Flyrabbit, a ghoulish ‘gift boutique’ in Boston stop selling animal cruelty and suffering. The store promotes “novelties” such as slides of monkey brains (purported, but as yet to be confirmed, as having come from a lab that closed in the 60s), lizards in jars, ostrich feet, and a preserved chick glued to a board.

What Flyrabbit regards as novel tokens of amusement perpetuates rampant disregard and disrespect toward other species.

Flyrabbit is again the target of a NEAVS’ post card campaign and investigation. Its flippant attitude toward animals is inappropriate, insensitive and indefensible.

welll i don't know about pseudo-scientific...they sell, like, mounted squirrel skeletons and the like. the store's theme is mainly antiquarian grotesque and a lot of the stuff in it seems pretty old.