1.Using the word
2.Hades
3.Principal Hero
4.Dance on The Water
5.Evil In You
6.The Black Roija
7.My Nation
8.The Blind Leader

The list will just keep going on so I'll stop..I love every song...

all of them are awesome except the megadeth cover is a bit below the rest. i got both cds at the same time and i dont ever look at the tracklist so i dont know names, but there are so many memorable riffs. track 4 and 6 off TWR stand out in my memory right about now. and track 5. but they're all really good. its rare to have 2 albums of superb material, not 1 filler. i really dig bands like that.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
all of them are awesome except the megadeth cover is a bit below the rest. i got both cds at the same time and i dont ever look at the tracklist so i dont know names, but there are so many memorable riffs. track 4 and 6 off TWR stand out in my memory right about now. and track 5. but they're all really good. its rare to have 2 albums of superb material, not 1 filler. i really dig bands like that.
-neal

neal, I'm exactly like you. I can NEVER remember song names, I guess cause I'm always doing something else. I only know track numbers. For example, on CoB's "Warheart", I absolutely love songs 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, but I don't know the names! Anyway, I'm still left knowing exactly how I feel about the band. They either kick f*cking ass, are ok, or aren't my thing. Kalmah kicks f*cking ass! :headbang: