Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
41.jpg

Just look at him gals...he is...sooo fucking handsome! :oops:

33.jpg

But as a "normal" human he's convincing too :p

skrymer.jpg

Skrymer aka Samuli from Finntroll :p If you ever read this Sam, hope you won't be surprised :lol:

allu05.jpg

And somebody we all know... :D

Hum...

*Jaska
*Henkka
*Alexi
*Morrissey (ex-Smiths)
*Fenriz (Darkthrone)
*John Chavez (Vehemence)
*Robert Smith (the Cure)
*OzzOzbourne (cobforumdecays) :lol:
*Rodrigo Hilbert
rodrigo.jpg

*Daniel Ash (Bauhaus and Love&Rockets)
*Daniel Johns (Silverchair mights suck ass, but Daniel...
heartpump.gif
)
*Sid Vicious (Sex Pistols)
*David Bowie
*Richard Hell
*Andrew (Sisters of Mercy)
*Ian McCulloch (Echo and the Bunnymen)
*Chris Robinson (Black Crowes sux, buuuuut... :D )

men (in no order and also obviously not in a sexual way heh):

Kai Hansen <---- god
Cristofer Johnson <---- also god

and also, these days i'm having a math teacher that's very wise, he always starts talking about things in general and he says a lot of truths and also tries to give us advice on our carreer and generally everything... a \m/ for my math teacher!

favorite women:
Veronica Zemanova (total pity what she did on her lips :p)
Mariela, a classmate since like 10 years and also one of the most... human and alive persons i've ever met

and finally...

teyible.jpg

woman! you bloody rule :)

Guys:
Johnny Depp, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Brandon Lee, Ville Valo, Ville Laihiala, Peter Steele, and last but not least my friend, Hearsey ;)

Girls:
Kylie Minoque, Nastassja Kinski, Isabella Rossellini, Marilyn Monroe (she was a great actress, RIP).

Yeah, CW and Youthanasia are pretty good albums. You should check out the latest, The World Needs a Hero too. In fact, all Megadeth albums are good, unlike Metallica. I wonder what Metallica would be like today is Mustaine was still with them......

I saw Megadeth in '00 with Anthrax and Motley Crue. It sucked that Friedman had left before that tour, because Friedman kicks ass. Heh, I could've brought my Friedman signature Jackson and had it signed....for....the....second....time......makes no sense.......

NP: Control Denied - Expect the Unexpected