Your favorite metal sites?

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
(My apologies to those of you who already saw this on the Chat board)

Hey ya'll,

I'm trying to compile a comprehensive list of URLs of metal sites, & thought I'd ask for your help (who better to ask, right??). What I'm looking for is your favorite general-type sites..not a band's site, but more sites that cover metal in general. If you can give me URLs and perhaps an idea of what the site is about (like if it's a message board, or mostly reviews, or interviews, or a general webzine..and if it covers all metal, or a certain sub-genre like death or black or prog or whatever), it'd be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and I already have UM on the list..hehe :)

Thanks!!

No one has any favorite metal sites? Wow, who knew..I guess this means that you all hang out at N'Sync.com when you're not posting here?

:lol:

Well, the Jackson Charvel Forum is dedicated to Jackson Guitars, but it's a very broad based forum, with lots of technical support for musical equipment (the best on the net), and there are many discussions on ALL types of music, but mostly metal in the Off topic, and Artists & their gear forums, as well as having over 2000 registered users... it's great, my other addiction, and I'd have to plug it here.

www.jcfonline.com