Your Favorite Motorhead song?

i also love 1916 though it was a "soft" song... but i mainly like it because the lyrics remind me of the book All Quiet on The Western Front...

Interesting you started this thread too, as I'm going through a sudden Motorhead phase. It comes around every once in awhile. Currently in rotation with me are No Sleep At All, Orgasmatron, and The Best of Motorhead, which is one of the better best of's I've run across over the years (I generally don't buy them).

My first Motorhead album was Iron Fist, and I still have a soft spot for that one.

SoundMaster said:
I actually find one of their newer tunes to be my fav:

"One More Fucking Time" from WE ARE MOTORHEAD

Oh yes! I like that song too :)

"on your feet, you feel the beat, it goes straight through your spine
bang your head, you must be dead if it don't make you blind"

Overkill for me

ElectricWiz said:
Interesting you started this thread too, as I'm going through a sudden Motorhead phase. It comes around every once in awhile. Currently in rotation with me are No Sleep At All, Orgasmatron, and The Best of Motorhead, which is one of the better best of's I've run across over the years (I generally don't buy them).

My first Motorhead album was Iron Fist, and I still have a soft spot for that one.

The albums Orgasmatron and 1916 are in my rotation recently... the song Orgasmatron is also one of my favorites...