Motorhead's Orgasmatron album

Jun 25, 2004
I recently rebought Motorhead's Orgasmatron album... i lost it years ago and it finally got reissued.. god now i remember why this is my favorite Motorhead album not to mention my favorite coverartwork from Motorhead's albums along with 1916... just the first song Deaf Forever says it all for the album... the lineup on this album was definetly one of Lemmy's best lineups if not THE best lineup of Motorhead... anyone else have this album and love it? ... now im Stone Deaf Forever hehehe .... :loco:

It was my second :D. Bought second hand vinyl and kept it that way until I started changing my collection to CDs in 1992, Motorhead being among the first bands to do so.

'Deaf Forever', 'The Claw', 'Built For Speed' and the astounding 'Orgasmatron' being instant faves up to this day.

I love that record, I bought that & Rock N Roll on the same day...
Both are among my favorites...
I just happened to pick up Lemmy's book last night.
I can't wait to get into it! It will have to wait until the weekend.
I can tell you this, it looks to be a good one!

sixxswine said:

I bought RNR before it was my first Motorhead album :headbang:

sixxswine said:
Both are among my favorites...
I just happened to pick up Lemmy's book last night.
I can't wait to get into it! It will have to wait until the weekend.
I can tell you this, it looks to be a good one!

Yeah i want to get that book too.. i skimmed through the photo's and such in Tower Records a few months ago... looks to be very good... You know i thought of something.... don't you think Lemmy deserves to be in our Old School banner ? .... :worship:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Yeah i want to get that book too.. i skimmed through the photo's and such in Tower Records a few months ago... looks to be very good... You know i thought of something.... don't you think Lemmy deserves to be in our Old School banner ? .... :worship:
Honestly, Lemmy should replace either the Oliva Brothers or Randy & Ozzy...
And UMOS should have a Wall of Fame for the Fallen Metal Musicians...
Put Rhoads & Oliva on there...
Along with Dime, Robbin "King" Crosby, Eric Carr, David Wayne & countless others...

sixxswine said:
Honestly, Lemmy should replace either the Oliva Brothers or Randy & Ozzy...
And UMOS should have a Wall of Fame for the Fallen Metal Musicians...
Put Rhoads & Oliva on there...
Along with Dime, Robbin "King" Crosby, Eric Carr, David Wayne & countless others...

Not Randy... :yell: :erk: .... but the Wall of Fame thing sounds like a good idea....

I was listening to the Orgasmatron album while driving on the parkway tonight on the way to my friends house... kick ass album to listen to while driving at 80 or so MPH... especially Deaf Forever as the first song... :headbang:

I think Orgasmatron is the best Motorhead album. I remember when I bought it, right when it came out....it was my second Motorhead album after Iron Fist. I wore it out. I have owned at least 3 copies of it for various reasons.....and still listen to it every couple of months....