your favotire Non metal\heard rock artists

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
who are your favorite non metal?
mine are:
Tori amos, Sarah McLachlan, Elend, Clannad, Loreena McKennitt, Susan McKewan, Sixteen horsepower, Portishead, Sinead O'connor, Current 93, Santana:headbang:, Canaan, Linda perry (ex 4 non blonds), delerium, enigma, Alannah Myles (Black velvet and the little boy cry...), enya, dead can dance, anuna (spooky combination of celtic and gregorian sounds!! :eek: ), Sidsel Endresen (norwegian jazz artist\vocalist. depressive stuff.:oops: ), jan garbarek (sax player, most of his work sounds very spiritual and ethnic), John Lee hoocker, omni trio (d&b), Halagaz` runedance (we`ll forgive her for the raciest articals she`s writing and listen to the music...), Luar Na Lubre (ethnic\celtic from portugal), Madredeus, sopor aethernus (gothic ensemble), angels of venice, Nick Cave :worship: , Garmarna (swede folk\rock, cool stuff!)

There are so many, I will writte a few that I remember for the moment:

Tengarine dream, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Beth Gibbons, Omar faruk Takbilek, Dead Can Dance, This mortal Coil, Minimal Compact, Peter Murphy, Radiohead, Sisters of Mercy, Leonard Cohn and many many more...

4 me there are many too... I will only write a few:

Pink Floyd, Dead Can dance, Omar Faruk, Portishead I like also Maddona's new stuff, coldplay, and many more...

I like also electronic stuff, groups like: Infected Mushroom, GMS, Man With No Name, Halusinogen, Total Eclipse, Cosmosis and there are so many more that I'm getting tired...

Queen, Alice Cooper (the Welcome to My Nightmare Days, when he was prog), Doors, Sleepless (?considered hard rock?), Jethro Tull, Led Zep, U2, Vultures.
But I don't know most of those artists realy well, cause I'm about 90% into metal and a little punk.

There are many! Dark Hall (Long live the King, Steve Digiorgio), Pink Floyd, Nick Cave, Porcupine Tree, The Cure, Tori Amos, Radiohead, Jethro Tull, Queen, The Cranberries, Sinead O'connor (Irish Female Vocalist ROCKS!) and more stuff...

Those are the ones I can think of right now:

The Sisters Of Mercy, Mission UK, Queen, Depech Mode, Duran Duran, Skinny Puppy, Tislam, Mashina, Fortisaharof

and more that I can't remember right now...