your favotire Non metal\heard rock artists

maybe that's because you don't know a lot of band's.
I mean there isn't enough Metal in Israel.
there are a lot of Metal band's that exist and the Israelies don;t know them.
(this msg wasn't written to start a fight I just said what i think).

no it`s ok ben :) i know it`s not a fight, and i`m aware of the fact thati dont know many bands. i`m happy with what i know, and i`m Very sick of all the black metal bands... i have no idea what makes people listen to guys like Danny filth, with thier screamy voice and make up wear.. anyway, personal taste it nothing to argue about :D
and another think i was thinking about, do you remember, when you were in theTironut, there was a guy called Eli Tubul, from Kibbutz Ein Ha`miftaz... he was in the same base like i was! remember him? he told me he was in contact with you for a while..

ummm wierd... maybe i`m mixing it all up! but i do remember that someone who served with me in the north told me you`re his friend... and i asked if its the guy from hymns of hades, and he said it`s you...
life`s wierd!

man, That was the worst month and a week in my life!
I forgot almost everything!
Only my SAMAL I will never forget Shay Deks was his name and he made my life a living hell, and I'll kick his ass some day!

i enjoyed heaving short hair, and the service has watered me with so much love to oiur country... saw so many special places.. man! it was fun! (and soldier babes are... well lets say it was a very active service!) id do that again.

i was talking about thier novitiate, Tironut in our language. you`re wrong man. so you`de prefer this place withouth army?
ah ja.. richtig.. you`re right mate. it not like we have war and nuclear threat upon us.. nej.. it`s so boring and peaceful here

I want to bring to your attention an exellant band, their style is as far from metal as a band can be and you probably heard their name before: MADNESS!!!

This band started out somewhere at the 80's, but I recently got one of their latest albums called: "Wonderfull" and it is very very good, these guys are light, funny and talented musicians, this album is the only one from them I have and it's great. I recommend.