• Mayhem

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Darkthrone

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Burzum

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darkthrone or Burzum. I can't really decide, as I like both equally. But Darkthrone has five albums I like and Burzum has three. They play different kinds of black metal too, so it is hard to judge. Regardless, they are two of my favorite black metal bands, along with Graveland, Moonblood, Nachtfalke, Summoning, and Nokturnal Mortum.

You have excellent taste, LS.

I'm unsurprised that Emperor are winning, but I'm pleased with the order of the other three.

Emperor fanboys are worse than Children of Bodom fanboys.

Thanks for the contribution, chris. Maybe you should now go to the Anus.com forums and make a thread called "I didn't read the site because I'm not a nihilist"

Burzum Really. For some reason I've never really gotten into Emperor as much as everyone else, they just aren't my thing.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Thanks for the contribution, chris. Maybe you should now go to the Anus.com forums and make a thread called "I didn't read the site because I'm not a nihilist"
How did I not read the thread? I clicked on the little button that said "which of these 4 bands are your favorite", it took me to the poll page, and being as I don't dig those bands I responded accordingly. All I can say is that you're a twat for not appreciating others people point of veiw. More thoughts exsist in the world than just what you think is cool. Get over yourself.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Emperor fanboys are worse than Children of Bodom fanboys.

Sure, they got themselves some fanatical fans, but you can't compare Emperor fanboys to the sheer idiocity of Bodom fanboys. I mean, c'mon, at least most Emperor fans are literate.

Yeah, CoB fans are wayyy worse than Emperor fans. If only because of the fact that Children of Bodom isn't in any measurable way half as good a band as Emperor anyway, on any level. In other words, at least Emperor is a great band worthy of having avid fans.

I vote Mayhem with Darkthrone a close second. I haven't listened to enough Emperor or Burzum to make a judgement about them.