Your Favourite Rock/Metal Music Videos...

Cool, thanks. I'd love to hear Emperor - Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk before I pay for it and not like it like my other two Emperor releases. :)

fuck, I just compiled a CDr of videos and I realized I was out of Burnable CDs.

anyway the list is:

Amorphis - Black winter day
Amorphis - Alone
Bathory - One Rode From Asa Bay
Burzum - Dunkelheit
Carcass - Heartwork
Death - Lack of Comprehension
Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the Great Apocalypse (trust me, the constipated expressions on Shagrath's face are totally worth it)
Emperor - Empty
Immortal - Blashyrkh (mighty ravendark)
Immortal - Grim & Frostbitten Kingdoms
In Flames - Ordinary Story (it has hot chicks making out with each other. you'll enjoy it for sure)
Meshuggah - New Millenium Cyanide Christ (like I said earlier: Best 0 budget film ever)
My Dying Bride - For You
Nevermore - Next In Line
Rhapsody - Rain of a Thousand Flames ( :lol: )
Satyricon - Mother North
Sentenced - No One There
Skyclad - Inequality Street
Zyklon - Psyklon Aeon

over 2 CDRs

Emperor will be given as mp3s

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Isnt "New Millenium Cyanide Christ" the video where they just in their tour bus air playing the entire song?

yep, that's the one :)

as for comedy value: nicodemix mentioned it and nothing, i say nothing beats rapsody's video for their song reign of a thousand flames; it's pure comedy gold, with naked females, curly banging hair, swords, special effects that's way beyond any mortal's conception of cheesy and it's also has raining flames.
it's not that common i guess, but if i ever do some cdr trade with anyone here i'll surely include it as a bonus

Wolverine - "New Best Friends"
Fates Warning - "Through Different Eyes", "Monument"
Queensryche - "Bridge", "Gonna Get Close To You", "Silent Lucidity"
Psychotic Waltz - "My Grave"

NicodemiX said:

anyway the list is:

Amorphis - Black winter day
Amorphis - Alone
Bathory - One Rode From Asa Bay
Burzum - Dunkelheit
Carcass - Heartwork
Death - Lack of Comprehension
Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the Great Apocalypse (trust me, the constipated expressions on Shagrath's face are totally worth it)
Emperor - Empty
Immortal - Blashyrkh (mighty ravendark)
Immortal - Grim & Frostbitten Kingdoms
In Flames - Ordinary Story (it has hot chicks making out with each other. you'll enjoy it for sure)
Meshuggah - New Millenium Cyanide Christ (like I said earlier: Best 0 budget film ever)
My Dying Bride - For You
Nevermore - Next In Line
Rhapsody - Rain of a Thousand Flames ( :lol: )
Satyricon - Mother North
Sentenced - No One There
Skyclad - Inequality Street
Zyklon - Psyklon Aeon

over 2 CDRs

Emperor will be given as mp3s

Yeah, the "Rain of a Thousand Flames" (Rhapsody) and "Mother North" (Satyricon) videos are cheesy as hell... great to laugh at.

NicodemiX said:

anyway the list is:

I'm also going to tack on a couple mp3s of my ambient side-project. Knowing your love for stuff like Sunn O))) you might get a kick out of it. You might also tell me that its gay, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. :loco:

Rhapsody videos are so bad that they're unintentionally funny. I think the band are quite serious about them though, which makes it all a little scary...

NicodemiX said:
Blah... The thing I noticed most were the Apache server logs in it... I'm such a geek

Actually those girls there are pretty disgusting, I think that's the point as well

Satyricon - Mother North
System Of A Down - Spiders
Tool - Schism
Radiohead - Street Spirit
Muse - lots of them

the most sick/weird i've seen is The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist.Do yourselves a favour and d/l it.totally worth it.

and the funniest clip award goes to Dio -Holy Diver

Just watched New Millenium Cyanide Christ, holy balls that kicked ass. Reminds me of Pantera - Five Minutes ALone the way it's no frills at all, but still immensely kickass.

Now Rhapsody is on. It's funny.