Your Favourite Song on Battle Metal

False Joe

Who cares.
Oct 12, 2007
Sheep fucking land somewhere.
4 years on, tastes mature, feelings change, songs getting boring, new fans finally listen to it.

What's your opinion of Battle Metal now?

I know there's probably been one before, but I thought I'd get it up to date.

I'm torn between Once More and Midnight Sunrise.

... Going for Midnight Sunrise.

One More or Sahti-Waari methinks.

I've started listening to it again recently and it's still good.

R.R.R.
(but every song has something special,... so hard to choose... but R.R.R. has it all - except the genious female vocals)

and opinion on Battle Metal? it's still a groundbreaking metal album... still my fave Turisas album, and I think/I'm afraid it will stay this way.

the land of hope and glory... though the prologue for RRR is nice too... ;)

I'd have to choose between As Torches Rise / The Land of Hope and Glory (though the intro took a while to get used to) / and One More. And I really have to mention Sahti Waari too.

Hm, I'll pick As Torches Rise.

I'm going for Midnight Sunrise, The Land of Hope and Glory, Rex Regi Rebellis and Katuman Kaiku. Don't ask me to select a favourite out of those, I can't do it!

Talking about how we feel about the album now, I still love it and play it quite a lot especially at work. There has been more than one impromptu jig by fellow work mates along to 'Sahti-Waari' during lunch breaks and in the bar.

It's amazing what Red Bull and 10-12 hours shifts do to people. I did try and get them to play it in screen in between films but the boss wasn't having it though. Damn !