Your first ever Gig you attended...

Ozzfest 2004. Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Slayer, Mastodon all in one day. It fucking blew me away. I was 14.

I don't remember the first concert I went to. When I was living up north, I remember going to a lot of shitty bands, just because I tagged along with my friends and no better bands played live up there.

However, the first good concert I went to was Iron Maiden on the "Fear of the Dark" tour. They recorded the show and one of the tracks, "Afraid To Shoot Strangers", was released on the album "A Real Live One". I was standing in the second or third row at the time of that song, so you should be able to hear me shouting in the audience if you have that album. ;)

I saw Santana in 1972 - in Stockholm, Sweden! It was my first "rock" concert.
(My last was Jethro Tull a couple of years ago. And my NEXT will be Opeth when they come home to Stockholm in April!)

Metallica
Summer Sanitarium Tour (the first one, in the summer of 2000)

i didn't get to go to any rock concerts before then cuz i lived in south africa before that. (moved to the u.s. in middle school).

first metal show was Opeth =] (metallica's tour was definitely not all that 'metal,' despite the fact that their setlist rocked)

second metal show, also Opeth. hopefully i will see meshuggah soon enough.

First ever show-Daylight Curse, Byron Bay.

Never been to a full on metal show (Big Day Out had metal acts but its not the same), hope to see Opeth in Brisbane this March/April

Local bands at first, but hell I think my first real one was also Metallica, in 2004. I went to a few concerts before that, but it wasn't metal/rock. I saw Black Label Society in 2005...Opeth in October 2005, and hopefully again this coming March 2006 :)

As much as I like Metallica.... BLS was a way better show, IMO.

Yeah I'm a n00b, and i hate that. I wish I woulda been in the metal scene way earlier and not live in North Dakota for 11 years lol

Metallica down under, the last time they came, '03 or '04. I was sitting in the 2nd back row at a venue with 12,500 people, ha!
Then Bodom last year in Sydney, then Arch Enemy, and Opeth soon.

KISS on the Creatures of the Night tour, '83 maybe? I was 9. Pretty upset as a young kid when I noticed Ace Frehley wasn't playing, since he was my favorite. I think he had gotten into his car accident and Vinnie Vincent took over. Great show, though.
My next show will be Opeth on the 25th.

I think this is the setlist:
Creatures Of The Night / Detroit Rock City / Calling Dr. Love / Firehouse / I Want You / I Love It Loud / Cold Gin / God Of Thunder / Love Gun / Drum Solo / War Machine / I Still Love You / Shout It Out Loud / Black Diamond / Rock And Roll All Nite

My first gig was the SARStock show headlined by Rush, AC/DC and The ROlling Stones with 480,000 people attending.July31st2003

Three days later, my second ever gig (Iron Maiden,Dio and Motorhead) which was the best show of my life. August3rd2003

KFK

My first live gig was russian classic rock band "Mashina Vremeni"(Time Machine) when they came to Israel in 95. Saw them the second time in 98.
Those of you from Russia probably know them.

Marilyn Manson
It was cool to see him finally. I was 14 and fucking excited, he did a good show, when I saw him on next tour in 2003 he didn´t as great.