Your First Gig

Very nerve racking. I drank 2 litres of red bull before I went on stage. What made it worst was a girl that I like was in the audience so I was praying not to fuck up (if thats possible on the bass). It was a good performance considering the rush to write enough material to occupy the 25 minute time slot. The problem with our gig was the room was too small and the P.A. system used and controller was amateur, so our overall sound was crap. Have fun dude, I know ya will anyway, I love being on stage. Just need to find another band and ill be back :p

I was 12 when I did my first gig:lol: with my band auranoia.
but now.. it helps to play some songs before the gig to get inn and drink some beer that helps for the nervous... and just practisice enough

Raistlin Majere said:
ruined the song??? dude if demons and wizards heard of it, they would show up and beg us to get our authographs. who could make a cover like this?
You didn't get what I meant :p

I tried to say that I won't help cracking up whenever I hear that song, the original version, or any cover by anyone :p that note progression will tickle my brain into maniacal laughter everytime :loco:

Raistlin Majere said:
lol whatever. you shouldnt be laughing at it anyway. instead you should worship us as the rest of the people :p especially th neighbors who were trying to sleep when we were recording it at 3 am:lol:
wtf are you talking about, you were cracking up yourself :Smug: