your first wolverine experience encounter.

Will Andreas be writing and recording on the new CD too?

No, Andreas (or "Bagge" as everyone calls him) will not participate on the next album. He left the band about a year ago and Per is a fulltime member of the band. It will definitely be exciting to write and record with him. Hopefully it will bring something new and fresh into the mix so to speak.

I've had my hands full with studies the past months but I hope to be able to write some lyrics during my summer holiday. I don't dare to say when we'll record anything but it would sure be nice to have the album out within the next 12 months. We'll certainly try our best.

No, Andreas (or "Bagge" as everyone calls him) will not participate on the next album. He left the band about a year ago and Per is a fulltime member of the band. It will definitely be exciting to write and record with him. Hopefully it will bring something new and fresh into the mix so to speak.

I've had my hands full with studies the past months but I hope to be able to write some lyrics during my summer holiday. I don't dare to say when we'll record anything but it would sure be nice to have the album out within the next 12 months. We'll certainly try our best.

Sounds great! Really looking forward to a new album from you guys! Keep up the good work! =)

NP: Still

I'm currently listening to them for the first time, and had remembered there's a forum for them on UM. I'm quite enjoying it.

Getting them to play a song off the album is one thing but getting them to re-record and re-release the album is something completely different. I doubt that will ever happen. :cry:

It would however be nice to re-record some of the tracks (for example "Echoes") and simply put it out through our website. Just like we did with the song "North" that originally appeared on our second demo (that we released back in -97).

I see your point. :) Oh well, Echoes on the website would be very cool!