your last mind blowing album..?

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
Mine was Dream Theater-Inner Turbulance....

I love Blind Faith! :headbang:
Glass Prison is good, but a bit wanky.
Misunderstood is great too, but good do without the last 2-3 minutes, which jsut seem to go nowhere. :(

Most of the second disc bores me. ZzzzZzz
About To Crash and Solitary Shell rock though :)

Originally posted by Sydo

I love Blind Faith! :headbang:
Glass Prison is good, but a bit wanky.
Misunderstood is great too, but good do without the last 2-3 minutes, which jsut seem to go nowhere. :(

Most of the second disc bores me. ZzzzZzz
About To Crash and Solitary Shell rock though :)

I guess from some peopleI have spoken too about this album that you need to have suffered from manic Depression at some point in your life or to have gone through a huge stretch of deep depression to really get the second cd.

Yep Blitzy Painkiller is a killer album, no pun intended hehe.

I had heard it all before (except 2 tracks), and not a new release, so I don't know if it really counts... but I finally bought it after all this time.

Originally posted by Joe Salami
Apart from Dream Theater doing the entire Master Of Puppets album.

How did i forgot that? that was cool i must say, Why's so many people down on 6 degrees of inner turbulence? I really like it.

Dark Moor - The Hall Of The Olden Dreams

I bought this about 3 or 4 months ago, and I still play it constantly, just blew me away. :headbang: I mean i've bought great albums since then, but from bands that I generally knew what to expect, but this was my first my first album by them, and I didnt know what to expect, bought it on a whim really, heard a few mp3's, thought they ruled, bought the album. And was shocked how fucking killer it is.

I'd have to say Blaze's "The Tenth Dimension". I would love to have been able to say that the new Rush album was mind blowing, but it ended up being a disappointment. Sigh.

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

I guess from some peopleI have spoken too about this album that you need to have suffered from manic Depression at some point in your life or to have gone through a huge stretch of deep depression to really get the second cd.

I disagree 200%

I love the whole album.
But I am really getting into Pain of Salvation recently!

They are so freakin good in really isnt funny.

I have had The Perfect Element for a few months now, and that is firmly in my top 5 albums of all time. I recently got their latest offering, Remedy Lane, and I am starting to really dig that one as well!

Pain of Salvation are one of those bands that you have to listen to a coupla times before you really get into it. The lyrics are awesome!

I read that the Soilwork album isn't as good as their first two (maybe on a par with the third one). Some aren't a fan of the clean vocals. I've not heard em, so I can't comment. What do you guys reckon, for a fan of the first two albums like me?