Your last purchase??

I so want to see Vanden Plas! They never come to the USA. They are my second favorite band after
Symphony X. Christ O is a perfect CD. :worship:

I've tried to get into this VP but I don't seem to enjoy them as much as Bands like Riverside, Opeth and Pain of Salvation to name a few...

New discs this weekend...

Von Hertzen Brothers - Love Remains the Same
Kingcrow - Timetropia
Obscura - Omnivium
Blood Ceremony - Living with the Ancients

There are some live tracks on youtube ,not of good quality .I really enjoyed
Vanden plas gig,besides they were very kind with fans.They played some tracks
from "seraphic clockwork" and many others (gig lasted 2 hours),Andy was in a
very good shape ,very glad to be in Italy and gettin the crowd clapping hands
and singing,i think I will remember this gig for a long time.And now ,next week
Roger Water's "The wall" and Neal Morse in June

I so want to see Vanden Plas! They never come to the USA. They are my second favorite band after
Symphony X. Christ O is a perfect CD. :worship:

Sure they do, they did one gig @ Prog Power USA in Atlanta, and had some visa issues the last 2 times they tried to come here. They are co-headlining the kickoff with Evergrey at PPUSA this September. Powerglove will be opening.....

Sure they do, they did one gig @ Prog Power USA in Atlanta, and had some visa issues the last 2 times they tried to come here. They are co-headlining the kickoff with Evergrey at PPUSA this September. Powerglove will be opening.....

I know they are playing Prog Power. As I live in California, I can't make it to Atlanta. I want them to do a tour and come to San Francisco.

I know they are playing Prog Power. As I live in California, I can't make it to Atlanta. I want them to do a tour and come to San Francisco.

Sell a kidney & come down to the fest, it's worth it! :)

On Topic:
Keneally/Minnemann - Evidence of Humanity cd/dvd
Rush - Classic albums - Making of 2112 & Moving Pictures DVD
Bryan Beller Band - Wed. Night Live cd

Not the usual fare of this forum, but I finally picked up Carlos Libedinsky's new album "Limanueva".

Anyway,don't miss the chance to see vdplas live,if they come to progpower
with evergrey it will be good,Evergrey will perform the whole "in search of truth"

I've tried to get into this VP but I don't seem to enjoy them as much as Bands like Riverside, Opeth and Pain of Salvation to name a few...

New discs this weekend...

Von Hertzen Brothers - Love Remains the Same
Kingcrow - Timetropia
Obscura - Omnivium
Blood Ceremony - Living with the Ancients

How did you get the new Obscura already? I believe the US version comes out first and that isn't until tomorrow..

Anyway, tomorrow I will be picking up:

Obscura - Omnivium
Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising
The Shadow Theory - Behind the Black Veil (saw it the other day but wanted to check out what it was exactly before buying. Found out its basically Devon Graves' new group/project. It also has Kristoffer Gildenlow on bass.)

How did you get the new Obscura already? I believe the US version comes out first and that isn't until tomorrow..

A cd store close enough by usually sells new releases on the Thursday/Friday before the release date.... Don't tell anyone...

Sanhedrin - Ever After
Bangtower - Casting Shadows
Magma - Uber Kommandoh

A cd store close enough by usually sells new releases on the Thursday/Friday before the release date.... Don't tell anyone...

Sanhedrin - Ever After
Bangtower - Casting Shadows
Magma - Uber Kommandoh

Hehe....lucky you have a locally owned cd store near you. All I have besides FYE is a place that sells only used CD's.

Yeah, I preordered the new Obscura from FYE because they have a thing where if you put 3 dollars down towards an album they put 2 dollars toward it themselves. Basically you put 3 down and it becomes 5 down. The funny thing was that they couldn't find Omnivium in their computer but they knew it should be in there because they had the CD behind the counter. They had to put my preorder down as if it was a different album I preordered in order to do it and pulled a copy of Omnivium out to put my name on it to make sure it goes to me. At first I thought they were just going to sell it to me then since they were putting in my order as something else...I should have known better. :p

Rainbow's Rising and Down To Earth (deluxe editions)

Only had the LP:s which I can't even play nowadays so after I noticed the 2cd deluxe versions I had to buy them. Can't wait for Long Live Rock 'n' Roll...

Dio's voice... :worship: