Present - Le Poison Qui Rend Fou
Henry Cow - Unrest
Steve Hackett - Voyage of the Acolyte
IQ - The Wake
Univers Zero - Univers Zero

Shred, Pics or it didn't happen.
Happened:
IMG_20110219_100520.jpg

damn mark, I wish there were such a thing as a bonus, raise, even cost of living at my company.

My company went through some hard times as well. I wouldn't attribute it to corporate greed, but rather a misstep with the industry. I went a year without bonus, and my pay structure involves pay for performance with 20% of my pay up for grabs in the bonus program. That hurts when the bonus isn't paid...

let me put it this way man: when you graduate university, there's a target average income for most entry level jobs in a given discipline right? I've now got 3 years of experience + 1 year of experience doing someone else's job on top of mine + saving the company's ass for 2 years.

I make less than that target intro salary, STILL.

My best advice is to change jobs. You "climb the ladder" much faster by job hopping. But, you can also be labeled a "hopper" and find future jobs harder to get, and may find yourself missing your current job when you're in a crap job with high pay. Always a trade-off somewhere, eh?

Anathema - A Natural Disaster arrived today. Such a pretty LP.

And I got $200 back off my rent this month for dealing with the 2nd floor leak for the absent landlord. Score.

Really? That surprises me since half of WHBWH was already released on Hindsight. AND was much more coherent and imo the best thing Anathama's done yet, along with Hindsight and Judgment

Really? That surprises me since half of WHBWH was already released on Hindsight. AND was much more coherent and imo the best thing Anathama's done yet, along with Hindsight and Judgment

I love Hindsight as well.
I listen to Natural Disaster on a regular basis because the songs I DO like, are amazing. I find that some parts of the album drag...

Are You There? is one of my favourite songs of all time. As soon as it starts playing, and I hear the first chord... I could start balling...

Piccolo Inn - The First Spider In A New House
Mindflowers - Nuances
Dasputnik - Parapsykosis
Pin-Up Went Down - 2 Unlimited
Jolly - The Audio Guide To Happiness
Astrohenge - S/T