Your Music

IntroDarkness

untitled
Jan 25, 2002
Visit site
hi
just want to share some experience of composing music with you all.anyone has composed something here?
what's the main direction of your music?
how can you get inspiration?love,death or anything else?
really can tell what you want?
will you just like to make some special or unique music to others?
I always keep my mind to be depressive to get inspiration,but it is not so well to do.really gonna crazy~
but sometimes just want some speaical when I think my music is so shit,why it is so simple,it seems without a spirit.
and what you all think about a Good Music or a song?
how to identify what is good or bad?simple is shit??
just think a good music will have the spirit of the composer and you can feel that.but I don't really know clearly.
hope you all can share yours with me~~

Originally posted by IntroDarkness
hi
anyone has composed something here?
what's the main direction of your music?
how can you get inspiration?love,death or anything else?
really can tell what you want?
will you just like to make some special or unique music to others?
I always keep my mind to be depressive to get inspiration,but it is not so well to do.really gonna crazy~
but sometimes just want some speaical when I think my music is so shit,why it is so simple,it seems without a spirit.
and what you all think about a Good Music or a song?
how to identify what is good or bad?simple is shit??
just think a good music will have the spirit of the composer and you can feel that.but I don't really know clearly.
hope you all can share yours with me~~

I composed about 30 songs (I wrote the last one years ago, and I began songwriting when I was about 11 years old).

I would like to express my feelings in music and share my thoughts and opinions of the world,feelings, happenings with the listener. That he/she maybe can go through better....

I get inspiration every day but I don't have the right instruments yet to let it all out..

I want to create unique music. Something which is different a bit.

I couldn't explain this way what I call good music..

Now I must go because I must only spend here one hour :D

i have played for 8 years now, and i still havent no "way" of wrighting music.
i just sit down and play whatever comes to mind.. mostly start off with covers and then continue into weird one-man-jams..

i just play whatever chords come to mind first...
and somehow, thats how i get the true expresions of my feelings out.. if i feel sad, it comes out sad, angry goes deathmetal ...

i dont think too much what i want to create.. i just create it..

most of it goes straight into the trashcan, but then every now and then it just comes out as beautiful tunes (notice the braging :) )