Your opinion? What songs should my band cover?

but then again, im not really that good of a guitar player anymore.:cry: i need to start practicing a lot more.:erk:
i need to lock myself away in the woodshed for a few years and do nothing but play guitar. :kickass:

Do into the Mirror Black and let me be the guest vocalist on that.

or another other Sanctuary/Nevermore tune for that matter.

How about Practice what you preach from Testament?
Or an old Anthrax tune.

suggestions...

Nuclear Assault--Critical Mass. Okay, that may be tough to nail with the guitar parts, but it's a possibility.

Forced Entry--We're a Bunch of DICKS....okay, again, the guitar may hard, but goddamn you'd have fun playing it. I promise you. If you don't mind profanity, and the very effective vocal line: Fuck off...or I'll Kill you. Then the chorus lines would be great for the whole band to join in, for added emphasis. "We're a bunch of dicks, we tell it like it is, I know it makes you pissed, 'cause we're a bunch of dicks." And some other shit. Like I said, the guitar is sorta tricky, total thrash. "Cause I'm a fucking DICK!" Pace is all over the place, many break downs. (One of my top Thrash bands.)

And finally, an easy song, that would be fun. Hallows Eve, Lethal Tendencies. With the repeated chorus..."DIE!" The guitar is not complicated, the vocals are easy. The band itself was not a very, um...consistent one. They stumbled on two songs that hit. Speed Freak, and Lethal Tendencies. They weren't that good. But this song is one I listen to nearly every day, somehow infectious and very solid. Allows you to do harsher vocal lines, and three (?) parts that are very smooth. And it can easily be chopped apart, and made shorter.

Motorhead or Sepultura style--Orgasmatron. Think about it. "I am the one, the orgasmatron..."

The reason I throw out so many thrash songs, is because it's a free for all. If the band were to fuck up, no one would ever know. Thrash means, to me, it's a chaotic bar fight.

Let me know if you need any of these songs if you're really interested in any of these ideas. (I'm not sure if I have motorhead Orgasmatron. I have it on DVD...that may be why I'm thinking about it, since I just watched it. )

Will is a bitch and won't cover Poison Godmachine... he can't play the one riff.... everyone should cockslap him and tell him he can play it and that we should cover it...