Your opinions on my second demo be brutally honest

I take it the style you're trying to emulate is that of Children of Bodom? As for my opinion...way too much guitar soloing. Add vocals and take what you have in those songs and break them up. You have some stuff that would work great for instrumental sections/bridges ect. You have a foundation, just build on that.

obviously you're good at guitar, but honestly this is just wankery. Needs some vocals. I'm not at all a fan of the CoB style, but even for that this is just wankery. Good wankery, but it requires some non-wanking context. Write songs, not solos.

These songs sound not bad at all (while the recordings are not that good also), but they're like mood pieces from Yngwie Malmsteen more than an actual musical composition. Awesome guitar playing but I certainly got tired after second song.

Starting with the logo and album cover,its not your original idea but all COB.
And then the music even more COB.

Can I ask you personally didn't you realise?

Its basically so bad that u r actually ripping off exact COB guitar riffs in that first song there.

Here is what u can do.

1.You are technically a good guitarist so go join someone who can write or has original music.
2.Make a COB cover band:ill:
3.Forget all those hours you spent practising guitar solos and COB songs and try a different approach.For example try to write a song with about only 3 to 6 notes per riff and fuck the Y.Malmsteen solos off that shit is getting very old...

Starting with the logo and album cover,its not your original idea but all COB.
And then the music even more COB.

Can I ask you personally didn't you realise?

Its basically so bad that u r actually ripping off exact COB guitar riffs in that first song there.

Here is what u can do.

1.You are technically a good guitarist so go join someone who can write or has original music.
2.Make a COB cover band:ill:
3.Forget all those hours you spent practising guitar solos and COB songs and try a different approach.For example try to write a song with about only 3 to 6 notes per riff and fuck the Y.Malmsteen solos off that shit is getting very old...

this certainly was a brutally honest opinion