Need your opinions...

the-lull

discouraged one
May 25, 2001
France
www.thelull.fr.fm
Hi...i suppose most of you will consider this as being spam, but I guess it could please some fans of Katatonia and music.
I have recorded two poor quality demo songs, to collect opinions about the music I compose. The purpose of this is just to learn how you perceive my music, if you consider to be doom metal, gothic metal, or whatever...nothing more...

If you're interesting in givng them a try, here is the link:
http://www.thelull.fr.fm

I hope you'll enjoy and understand them.

The Lull

Very, very good stuff. A lot of Brave Murder Day in there for sure, but more varied... Maybe a bit of Opeth... But 64 kbit/s, 12 KHz mono? Eww. Sell me a copy of the demo CD, will ya?

phyre said:
Very, very good stuff. A lot of Brave Murder Day in there for sure, but more varied... Maybe a bit of Opeth... But 64 kbit/s, 12 KHz mono? Eww. Sell me a copy of the demo CD, will ya?

I'm glad you liked the songs. Concerning the bitrate of the songs, I know it sucks but I'm experiencing a lot of trouble to send the songs in their normal format...
The demo Cd is not to sell, the sound is not good enough, but if you want it, just send me a blank CD, I'll burn a copy for you.
Mail me if you're interested: the.lull@libertysurf.fr

[_NevermorE_] said:
i can't download the whole songs. Downloading stops after a minute or so... then i click on the files but winamp won't play them. Weird.. I'll have to try again!

You're not the first one to tell me about these problems...I'll try to upload the songs again from another computer soon. The files can be read with quicktime without problem I think (i'm a Mac user).