Your random joy of the day

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
A contrast to the negativity of the other thread :) I'll start off.

Designing a music visualiser for music.. the inbuilt beat detector was absolute shit so I decided to design my own. As long as its mixed right (lots of 200hz on the snare and lots of boom on the kick), it'll trigger correctly around 80-90% of the time straight off the mastered mp3. If it's mixed with cracky snares and non-subby kicks it'll be like 5% but fuck em.

Works really well on Self vs Self by In Flames/Pendulum, and really well on all of Riot. Works pretty damn decently on some other albums too. I'm gonna try get a video of it.

Your turn. Go!

My 6mo daughter sat for the 1st time on her own today. And my oldest, 3yo, is getting better of her sinus infection \o/

Also I had almost the same quantity of sex this week than whole previous year \o/\o/\o/\o/

No school on fridays. Gotta love college.

And that mix I just got back on was way more advanced than I thought it was! :)

Moving to Glasgow tomorrow, out of the countryside, for this relief, much thanks!

It's been a good day.

1) My mom's cancer values had been going up, and she received the test results and it seems everything's OK after all. Fucking awesome.
2) Finally got my guitar sold (hopefully), so I'll be able to finance the custom that should be finished next month.
3) It's Friday, I have a weekend off and a great studio live fooling around session coming Monday.

Finally getting paid by a band thats owed me for 3 fuckin months !

The long stretch of editing is finally coming to an end, and I'm about to start the mix process for 3 projects in a row, all of them different types of music!

Also getting the DBX 160 tomorrow, and taking it to get re-wired for Oz voltage.

And finnnally, excited to have landed the record production/mix gig for a larger Aussie metal band, once again in a different genre to most stuff I've done before. Diversity is krieg!