Your sig

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I . It's a quote from an episode of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. In the episode "Chambraigne", Space Ghost is duped into buying a product that is "shampoo for the brain". Believing it is making him smarter, he constantly plugs the product, angering the maker of the product (Carl of the company "Carl and Sons", who is a floating brain) because Space Ghost is obviously a moron and shows that the product doesn't work. Carl and his son travel to the Ghost Planet to confront Space Ghost, who doesn't understand that the product is a placebo, which prompts Carl to say "Can you not comprehend that your ignorance will cause me to explode?" then screams and explodes.

I've seen that episode! :eek: :eek: 'twas a good one. Space Ghost fuckin' rules, the best episode is the one with Tom York from radiohead when space ghost tries to burn 100 copies of the new radiohead cd right in front of him! hahaha. Oh yeah, and he buries a present for his new bride in the back yard, the present being her mother. Great stuff!
Oh and family guy rules too, favorite cartoon of all time. i weep for it's cancellation. DAMN YOU FOX! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! :mad:

as for my sig, it's a quote from the Deamons and Wizards song Path of Glory, the one i wanted to put was from Mark Driver, #3 anti-establishment humor columnist! but it was too long. :mad: oh well Demons and Wizards rules so it'll do

lmao...I haven't seen that Tom York episode, but it sounds great. I have about 10-15 episodes on my comp, and I've seen a few others, but I haven't really kept up as much as I want to. Oh well. I agree about Family Guy. Fox sucks; they don't have any good shows any more. Okay, well a few, but not very many.

from JAG Panzers Thane to the throne .. about Macbeth this poor crazy bastard
I always liked the theme of Macbeth ... power! at all costs ... haha

My sig is lyrics from a song by my band. Our old singer wrote them. I think they're awesome.