meaning of your screen name

While I am not a comic book fan, or even a fan of the Superman movies, I thought that the character of General Zod was just hysterical. The character's attitude, and that classic "Kneel before Zod" line, are just brilliant.

GZ

Originally posted by General Zod
While I am not a comic book fan, or even a fan of the Superman movies, I thought that the character of General Zod was just hysterical. The character's attitude, and that classic "Kneel before Zod" line, are just brilliant.

GZ

I agree ! Hehehehe

Serge comes from sergeant - a military rank I had a long time ago when I was young and stupid ... well my friends started to call me "Sarge" and i ´couldn´t get rid of it haha
and serge cause Sarg(e) in german means coffin ... I hate coffins

"Blood On My Hands" is from a Demons & Wizards song of the same name. When I made this account here at UM.com, I was listening to the song at that precise moment. Plus, it's a good song. So, that's the story.

MY NAME IS ZANE AND I PUT THE X ON THE END. ALSO, ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRUGS IS XANAX, THEREFORE ZANEX. MY FRIENDS ALL CALL ME ZANEX ANYWAY. LABELED SICK IS FROM "NEXT IN LINE" BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CALLED A "CRAZY, SICK, INSANE DUDE". CHEERS

I just mixed the word civilian with the Band Nevermore. I always thought that name would be cool but as I think of it it becomes stupid, somehow...But it's better than Dream Theaterian!

I'll let u guess...

And also I'll teach portuguese to all of you!!!

Look, I'm writing here my whole answer in portuguese, ok?

Eu vou deixar vocês adivinharem...

E também ensinarei português para todos vocês!!!

Vejam, Eu estou escrevendo aqui toda a minha mensagem em portugues, ok?

huaehuahahauheahuahahaha parece até o Bira do Jô rindo!!!

Falows