meaning of your screen name

Neverlady - it comes from a musician who named me Neverlady when we met on the Annihilator-Nevermore tour last March as I was there because of Nevermore... Not really much to talk about...

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
everything is fine here....going to see BG tonight...how are you?
I am fine too! Going to see some friends' band tonite... :lol: They are called Stonehenge. :)

The Wanderer. Title of the last song on emperors anthems to the welkin at dusk. also the title of the last aphorism is Nietzsche's all too human and the title of the first parable in the third part of Thus Spake Zarathustra. I like the image and indentify with it in several ways. so thats it.

My username was derived from a passage in a Bruce Lee book that I read which is exactly the way that I would like to live my life.

"Nothing in the world
Is as yeilding as water;
Yet in attacking the firm and inflexible
Nothing triumphs so well"

It's now my band name "swallowyoursoul"

I got the idea from either Evil dead I or II...not sure...they're almost identical anyways.
The scene where the re-incarnated, albeit possessed, mom tries to grab bruce cambell from under the cellar door. AS she's doing this she's saying " I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul"

Also I'm big B-horror movie freak.........anybody seen the real "Jack Frost"....not the Micheal Keaton version.
Gotta love the carrot and bathtub scene!!!!!

"...and Into the never" refers to the commercial linking Evil dead II with Army of Darkness. If you can recall metallica's "Into the never" was the song used in the promo while entering the black whole thingy!!!

Originally posted by swallowyoursoul
It's now my band name "swallowyoursoul"

I got the idea from either Evil dead I or II...not sure...they're almost identical anyways.
The scene where the re-incarnated, albeit possessed, mom tries to grab bruce cambell from under the cellar door. AS she's doing this she's saying " I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul"

Also I'm big B-horror movie freak.........anybody seen the real "Jack Frost"....not the Micheal Keaton version.
Gotta love the carrot and bathtub scene!!!!!

"...and Into the never" refers to the commercial linking Evil dead II with Army of Darkness. If you can recall metallica's "Into the never" was the song used in the promo while entering the black whole thingy!!!

woah, what a freaking coincidence. i bought that movie(Evil Dead) yesterday at a hobby shop. and Dawn of the Dead. woah.
and the new Quo Vadis. kicks much ass
anyways, i have a question about Evil Dead. what the fuck is the difference between Evil Dead 1 and Evil Dead 2? aren't they like the same shit except a bit different in some parts? or have i just not seen them in succession in a long time? i recall them be very alike. anyone?

More information than you may have asked for, but here goes:

For a time, I used the name 'the Chaos Goat' (old schoolers from the old board may remember that name), but have since retired that name.

My screen name here is Stile, based originally from the character in the Piers Anthony sci-fi/fantasy 'Adept' series of books. The name as I use it actually refers to a Dungeons and Dragons character of mine named Stile K'oriandre, a Wild Mage for those in the know.
You can find his information here: http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/shadows/472/stile.html
I named him after the character in the Piers Anthony novels, but based his appearance on Warrel Dane from the Sanctuary days, in particular his pic on the Into the Mirror Black release. I told Warrel about this when I met him in 1999, and he got a good laugh out of it.

In a similar vein, I use the name 'Blaquemote' on Yahoo messenger. This is the name of a spell used by my character in the game.

And on AOL IM, I use the name 'theparrisites', which is a play on my last name, Parris.

Anyway, thanks for asking.

~Hoyt.