Your Song Covers

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
I know we have a bunch of musicians here so... guitarists, bassists, vocalists, drummers, keyboardists etc... lets see your shit!! :kickass:

I have a bunch from over the years, but I'll start with this one I recorded tonight. I've wanted to record this for a long time and just now got to the point where it's not TOO bad of a cover, seeing this song live I literally almost broke my neck in half it was awesome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQs_Qxsywkw&list=UUr2s3Y5LpeqNtvUsZg9NBMw[/ame]

I love this song and you did amazing job on the drumming.

I did several covers throughout the years, so I see no point in posting them all.

My only cover so far when I did everything from instrumentals to vocals. Also i guess last cover when I used my old growling technique.

And my most recent now. So far im done with covers cos im recording my own shit. Takes a lot of time, and not only i dont know anything about producing music im lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome shit guys keep em coming! And lmfao that girl, you know her? That video has 400k views!

Pat I was almost going to do that cover instead of Thousand Years, that's a really fun one to play on drums also.

Pat I was almost going to do that cover instead of Thousand Years, that's a really fun one to play on drums also.

Do it! I'll edit both our videos to make a double cover like the other time :headbang:
I did a cover of Thousand years also but I should redo it with better lighting and my new guitar. I'm also a little off tempo in the beginning...

Last edited by a moderator: