Your Song Covers

Pick me, that would be fun. Awkward silence between the songs during show and quickest meet&greet in history.

And during US show i'd say that Trump supporters have free entry, say some racist shit and just watch a real bloodbath before my eyes as racists and leftists maul themselves to death to the tune of Breeding Death.

God my dick just got hard.

Considering Nightmares Made Flesh is the album that made me start taking growls seriously, this was an inevitable cover. Hey Bloodbath, hire me! :lol:

As per usual, fucking awesome. It was particularly cool to hear your highs in this one.

Have you tried any songs with faster deliveries (e.g., "Bastard Son of God")? I find the ability to annunciate well while growling quickly fascinating.

As per usual, fucking awesome. It was particularly cool to hear your highs in this one.

Have you tried any songs with faster deliveries (e.g., "Bastard Son of God")? I find the ability to annunciate well while growling quickly fascinating.

I have practiced to a lot of faster songs including Bastard Son of God. One of the bands that influenced me a lot is actually The Faceless, and a lot of that influence is because of how their first two vocalists are able to maintain a perfect balance of power, speed and accuracy. Archspire's vocalist is beyond incredible, but he sacrifices tone and sound for the sake of speed. I personally enjoy more drawn out and powerful growls so I tend to stick to the mid-slow area even though I have no problem speeding things up if I have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: winters epilogue
Hello everyone, first post in this particular thread.

I did a vocal cover of "Blasting the Virginborn" quite some time ago, though the channel in which it's uploaded isn't mine, but from the owner of the studio I work with. I wasn't the best but I hope you people like it.

Reactions: rj rl