your thoughts on the new arch enemy

Sep 8, 2003
dayton ohio
i downloaded it. lets not argue about downloading. ill buy it. i always listen to a cd before i buy. you never know who will pull a metallica on you anymore. thats why theyre so against downloading, because if you listen to that shit first, you wont buy it.

i listened to the new nevermore and it was well produced, but i only liked 2 songs, final product and psychotic intellectual narcotic. im trying to see if it grows on me but its not working.

the new arch enemy i like a lot. what are your thoughts? and what happened with the leaked version and the final tracklisting?

metallicasucksponypenis said:
i downloaded it. lets not argue about downloading. ill buy it. i always listen to a cd before i buy. you never know who will pull a metallica on you anymore. thats why theyre so against downloading, because if you listen to that shit first, you wont buy it.

i listened to the new nevermore and it was well produced, but i only liked 2 songs, final product and psychotic intellectual narcotic. im trying to see if it grows on me but its not working.

the new arch enemy i like a lot. what are your thoughts? and what happened with the leaked version and the final tracklisting?

My thoughts are that this ARch Enemy cd is boring.

I kinda like the new arch enemy.. i like a few songs and its better than anthems of rebellion in my opinion but i still think wages of sin kicks the shit out of it. i still like it though, at least its not awful like some of the albums other good bands are putting out now.

well... it sucks.. the voice sucks a lot specially.. it's below what they can do.. it's boring and.. boring.. ..sucks..
i'm disappointed.. :erk:

nothing can beat the 'old' (?) arch enemy.. they were perfect with JOHAN LIIVA. (not only about the voice.. their sound was a lot better)

she's hot, she has trhe aggression for that sort of band yeah i wil go now and start to dl and tell you all....
quote:im trying to see if it grows on me but its not working. [WHATS SUPPOSED TO WORK?? - some sort of machine inward or outward]

I actually think the new CD is awesome, but then I'm a predisposed Arch Enemy fan so I'd probably love anything they put out even if it sucked. Taking back my soul and Mechanic god creation are totally my favourite tracks right now.

the new arch enemy i like a lot. what are your thoughts? and what happened with the leaked version and the final tracklisting?[/QUOT

there is no song on the new record called psychotic intellectual narcotic, listen to it enough times to know the song titles and it just may grow on you , like an unwanted mold in your bathroom shower........

Sentient 6 said:

the new arch enemy i like a lot. what are your thoughts? and what happened with the leaked version and the final tracklisting?[/QUOT

there is no song on the new record called psychotic intellectual narcotic, listen to it enough times to know the song titles and it just may grow on you , like an unwanted mold in your bathroom shower........

1 point for WD.....:headbang:

TGE....cd of the year by far..........

Sentient 6 said:

owned-wrestle.jpg